Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Days after final...

Just finish my final few days ago.. 2 papers taking 2weeks to prepared.. was fighting till the end... Almost want crazy make by it expecially the 2nd paper... getting lots of "tips" in 4 pages but at d end oni several was coming out,,,, :(

Resting for few days after final, yet feel not good. was busy keeping and packing for my stuff since need to move out from room by 10th may and 7th b4 i bk... after 2days pack, seem like 1year stuff at here are too many as a usual student. haha.. duno y??? can tel me? ;)

After pack, still need to consider of amending my proposal and redo my questionnaire... oh this is a taugh challenges for me, even crazy to my roomate and sabar.. they seem like need to redo all the proposal.. was worry and Pening of this proposal... Stress+Pressure+tension had come back to them... was quit worry bout them and also myself to done this MISSION as schedule.. Praying for it will done well.. ;) ;p

To all my frens who need to amend the proposal, ALL THE BEST TO YOU!! Jia You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment